About Your Dentist
“Nothing you wear is more important than your smile.” – Connie Stevens
“I love to assist patients in developing and executing plans to achieve good oral health while promoting beautiful smiles. I want you to have the smile you have always wanted and very much deserve.”
- Marquette University School of Dentistry, Doctorate of Dental Surgery – Milwaukee, WI
- University of Illinois at Chicago, Bachelor of Science in Biological Sciences – Chicago, IL
Continuing Education & Professional Memberships
Dr. Gaughan is an active member of the American Dental Association and Hispanic Dental Association. To stay current and provide the most advanced treatment options, Dr. Gaughan believes in being a life-long learner. She is active in continuing education programs and study clubs.
Life & Hobbies
When Dr. Gaughan is not practicing dentistry, she spends a lot of quality time with her husband trying new cuisine, camping in the great outdoors, and riding her bike. She aspires to be a great cook; ask her what she’s been cooking lately!
"Everyone smiles in the same language"
"I want to help my patients feel more comfortable in the dental chair. I want each patient to be an active part of the decision making process that helps him or her achieve a healthy mouth. I focus on educating my patients and providing them with the resources to succeed."
- Doctor of Dental Medicine - University of New England College of Dental Medicine, - Portland, ME
- Bachelor of Science in Biological Sciences - Bachelor of Science in Psychology - Virginia Polytechnic and State University - Blacksburg, VA
- American Dental Association
Life & Hobbies
"I love traveling the world and exploring new places. I enjoy cooking in my free time and am always looking for new recipes to try!"